18th January 2016 – 25th November 2016
CLUVA bookshop will keep on a long term exhibition the masterpiece by glass cold-workers Pietro and Riccardo Ferro and the beautiful work “Mapping Venice” by AlbertiniSpezzamonte, Stefano Bullo – Vetrate Artistiche Murano e Panizzi Eugenio snc
IUAV University (Tolentini), Santa Croce 191 – Venezia
- Igor Balbi
- Stefano Bullo – Vetrate Artistiche Murano
- Massimiliano Caldarone
- Vittorio Costantini
- Stefano Dalla Valentina – Linea Valentina
- Alessandro Moretti – Costantini GlassBeads
- Pietro e Riccardo Ferro – Pietro&Riccardo Ferro Glass Studio
- Dario Frare
- Franco Panizzi – Panizzi Eugenio snc
- LAV di Rossetto Susanna
- Marco e Mattia Salvadore – Studio Salvadore
- Giorgio Spezzamonte – Albertini Spezzamonte
- Emanuel Toffolo
CLUVA bookshop and no profit association InMurano work together in 2016. Every two months the bookshop exhibits a glass art-work by one of InMurano glassmakers.
Artistic Murano and Venice glass meets the only bookshop in Venice highly specialized in architecture, city planning and design.
Follow our BLOG for news and updates and follow our FACEBOOK page: pictures and information about exhibited masterpieces will be uploaded!